Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Business insight from Liz Handlin's Ultimate Resumes Blog

I ran across Liz Handlin's service and her blog about a year ago. I have not been in a position to need her resume crafting skills, although many people much smarter than I am think that it is a good idea to always have a current resume on hand. If I did, I would certainly use her service, Ultimate Resumes.

Last week she posted an article that should be required reading for small businesses, Top Ten Things I Have Learned As An Entrepreneur. You can click on my Blogs to check out links to see her entire blog, or you can click here to read the article.

She relates that having been a business owner for the last four years has been a learning experience, and working for herself has given her a different perspective than working for large companies. Her tips address a variety of issues that will be familiar to small business owners, particularly those in service industries. She addresses customer satisfaction, how to handle mistakes, referrals, pricing, getting paid, and more.

Give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment